today I learned:
- human tears are a defense mechanism, the scent of which causes testosterone levels to decrease, reducing both aggression and sexual urges.
- in holland’s embassy in moscow, two siamese cats kept meowing and clawing at the walls of the building. their owners finally investigated, expecting to find mice. instead, they found microphones hidden by russian spies.
- every treasurer of the united states since 1949 has been a woman.
- doritos could be made without the powder and taste exactly the same. however, the idea was rejected as it was decided that the residue left on your fingers was part of the “doritos experience”.
- “instead of looking at monday as awful and expecting a wonderful week instead” bonus: google donated 5 million dollars to a program that uses drones to track poachers in africa and asia 🙂