today I learned:
- alcohol is among the deadliest recreational drugs, more than 100 times more toxic than marijuana, LSD, and mushrooms.
- mcdonald’s chicken mcnuggets come in four shapes and they have names (boot, bow-tie, ball, and bell)
- between the time it was discovered and the time it was unclassified as a planet, pluto did not even complete one revolution around the sun. (LAHOOO-SAHEEERRRR!)
- during the 2008 world hops shortage, the samuel adams brewery sold 108 craft breweries their excess hops, at cost, to help prevent them from going under.
- TURSDAY bonus (with a hard t): david tennant fulfilled a pianist’s dying wish by using his skull in a performance of hamlet.