today I learned:
- canadians eat more doughnuts per capita than any other country.
- heath ledger gave edward sharpe & the magnetic zeros some cash so they could record their first album.
- a man was hit by a train and his flying body parts injured a woman. the woman, angry that he “should be responsible for what comes from doing something as stupid as this guy did”, proceeded to successfully sue his estate.
- someone tallied all the points from “whose line is it anyway” and the winner was wayne brady with just over 50 million points.
- drinking and green stuff weekend bonus: in ancient rome, if you wanted to commit suicide, you had to apply to the senate and if the petitions were approved, you were given a free hemlock. sweet. FREE $$SWAG$$