today I learned:
- when matt leblanc auditioned for the role of joey on friends, he only had $11 to his name. the first thing he bought when he got his first paycheck was a hot dinner.
- a man in china kept himself alive with a homemade dialysis machine for 13 years.
- in all research studies, MSG has not been found to cause any health problems.
- the municipal government of paris passed a resolution to prohibit tom cruise from becoming an honorary citizen of the city.
- dursday bonus: ancient rome had a 4-story tall shopping mall…with 150 shops and offices. NAT SO ANCIENT ANYMORE, EH?!