today I learned:
- the man who holds the world record for the largest yo-yo collection also swam half a mile with his foot in his mouth
- in the original game of clue, mr. green was actually called reverend green. they changed the name because they felt americans would get upset at the idea of a priest being a murderer.
- the largest air force in the world is the US air force. the second largest…..the US navy.
- germany prints paper currency for 60 countries, while canada makes coins for 62.
- mr rogers made a point of mentioning out loud when he was feeding his fish after he got a letter from a family whose blind daughter couldn’t tell when the fish were being fed.