today I learned:
- an orangutan from a zoo reintroduced into the wild began spear-fishing after watching local fishermen.
- north and south korean armies choose their physically toughest looking soliders to have a constant “stare-down” across the korean border to determine who is more powerful.
- there is a micro nation in nevada named molossia that consists only of a house, front yard, and back yard (classic family guy, anyone?) also, it declared war on east germany.
- canada is the most educated country in the world.
- the last surviving WWI veteran….was a woman.