today I learned:
- there is a weight limit for donating your body to science (300 pounds is the limit. I swear I saw some big bods at the “bodies” exhibit, though…)
- in 2008, norway knighted a penguin.
- the “pinky promise” originally meant that if the person didn’t keep their promise, their pinky finger would be chopped off. FAIR IS FAIR AMIRIGHTYAFREAKOS?!
- in europe, until the 17th century, teenage boys were routinely masturbated by their nannies to get a good night sleep. how kind.
- katt williams is the father of eight– one biological son and seven adopted children.
- albert einstein would appear to women in a silk bathrobe and would have it “accidentally” pop open….he would then make a move depending on the woman’s reaction.