today I learned:
- leonardo dicaprio was named leonardo because his pregnant mother was looking at a leonardo da vinci painting in a museum in italy when dicaprio first kicked
- marvel comics created a superhero called “blue ear” for a 4 year-old boy who had to wear hearing aids, but told his mom, “superheroes don’t wear hearing aids”. how awesome is that!
- in 2009, a florida man accused his cat for downloading child pornography. he won the case. I’M KIDDING.
- the FBI has gone into falafel-purchasing grocery store records to find iranian terrorists. tax money going to good work, hey?
- men who have rabies can sometimes ejaculate uncontrollably up to 30 times a day. yeah. good morning to you as well.