today I learned:
- here’s a photo of alexander graham bell and his wife mabel in nova scotia in 1898 (!!)
- when asked what his IQ was, stephen hawking said “I have no idea. people who boast about their IQ are losers”. SO TRUE. especially those who have IQs below 140. which is my IQ by the way. and for all those who say the IQ test is super ethnocentric and argue that there is no actual definition for intelligence widely agreed upon among people, you’re wrong. and your IQ is probably like, 100 or something. so AVERAGE OMG. (I’m just kidding. pretty sure if I took the test I’d be pretty average. WHICH PROVES THAT THE IQ TEST SUCKS!!!!!! hahah. just kidding. I just suck at math)
- paper can be recycled six times. after that, the fibres are too weak to hold together.
- a seattle man known for his frugality left a $187.6 million trust to charitable causes upon his death. 40% went to pediatric research even though he never had children of his own. amazing.
- the playboy bunny outfit was the first service uniform registered with the united states patent and trademark office
- the guy on the right is so shocked he becomes a teapot. hahahaha. IT’S A FACT.
- two muslim men were kicked off a flight because of their traditional attire. they were heading to a conference on islamaphobia. now THAT’S some good/terrible/good(?) irony right there.
- gram for gram, chocolate frosting is more nutritious than nutella.
- a woman in tulsa, OK was in a walmart for over six hours building a meth lab……what. she….what.
- timelapse of a glass building. woah.
- here’s a bunch of gifs you’ll have a hard time stepping away from…
I love you and all that stuff.