today I learned:
- here’s a guy doing a perfect “girl” voice…
- the government once claimed that hooters discriminates against men because it hires big-breasted female waiters. the equal employment opportunity commission only dropped its complaint after hooters ran a commercial showing a hairy male server wearing hooters’ sexy (I mean skimpy) uniform.” great. I think. waiiiit…
- here’s an awesome dad at a gay pride festival
- wanna get a better idea of how to better understand/feel your chakras? here’s a great resource on the sensations you might experience when they’re opening or enduring a blockage.
- the last cipher from the zodiac killer, a 340 character code sent to newspapers in 1969, remains unsolved.
- murderers in medieval ireland were given to the deceased’s family as slaves if they failed to pay a hefty fine to buy their freedom. the family could then legally kill the murderer themselves. how…fair………yeeeeesh
- here’s a pup thoroughly unhappy with his birthday cake
- the average cloud weighs about 1.1 million pounds
- here’s a pup being rescued and loved. you might tear up if you have a soul. I mean you might tear up.
- the word “gorilla” comes from the greek word meaning, “a tribe of hairy women.” well well well. all righty then.
- this is the size of north america compared to the red spot on jupiter. we are so very, very small.
- there’s testing going on of a new birth control method for men that has had a 100% success rate in test subjects so far. developed by an indian doctor, it works similar to an ‘on off’ switch, and would afford countless families across the globe an incredibly cheap method to control the size of their families. YES. LET’S DO THIS. is there a kickstarter campaign I can support with all my imaginary money somewhere???