today I learned:
- 4 of Illinois’ last 7 governors are in prison.
- the full moon is going to be in aquarius on the 10th 🙂 what does this mean??
- there is a festival called eeyore’s birthday party, celebrated in honour of the character from winnie the pooh, who believes everyone’s forgotten his birthday. awwww.
- if pangea never broke apart, this is what the world would look like today.
- the three actors who were in ‘the blair witch project’ were listed as “missing, presumed dead” on IMDb before the movie’s release as part of one of the greatest viral marketing campaigns ever. awesome.
- some more of aisha’s channeling 🙂 let’s do a world meditation!
- someone took a shot of a pair of deer antlers, and then slowly rotated the camera 360 degrees, stopping for a couple of seconds 21 times. UH, COOL.
- alt-J — Hunger Of The Pine – it’s just a good song
- here is a gif of a bear reascuing a drowning crow
- a man once faked his own death to get out of a verizon wireless contract. worth it.
- masturbation has health benefits relating to cervical infections, urinary tract infections, and may reduce insomnia, depression, prostate cancer. but then you go to hell, so it’s a give-n-take. I’MKIDDING.
I love you guys <3.