today I learned:
- let me be the guy on the last one…
- a 12-year-old girl was arrested, handcuffed, and detained at a police precinct for several hours for doodling on her desk in class. that’ll teach her not to doodle on her desk.
- suicidal fish???
- the creator of the viral online hit series bad lip reading discovered his talent when his mother went suddenly deaf and had to learn to lip read. he realized that whenever he tried, all he came up with was jibberish.
- this russian man orders ducks to attention and marches them into the barn. awesome.
- in the last 64 years humans have killed 90% of the world’s sharks. :(.
- 5-year-old mayor loses re-election in minnesota to 16-year-old. WHAT A LOSER. AMIRIGHT?! hahahahah just kidding. I mean he did lose though.
- justin bieber’s song recently scared a bear away. THANK YOU JUSTIN BIEBER.
- our current model of physics only works for 4% of the matter/energy in the universe
- ian mckellen, 1976.
- in stockholm, there is a speed camera lottery where good drivers can win money from the fines of speeding drivers.
- I guess it’s nap time!
- the tires for the bugatti veyron cost $42,000 for a set. they last 15 minutes at top speed. the wheels have to be replaced every other tire change at $69,000 a set. WORTH IT RIGHT?! (no)
- chris pratt raps eminem’s verse off “forgot about dre”. I love you chris pratt.
and I love YOU, internet person ❤