today I learned:
- a man once saved a baby from a dumpster only to discover he was the father. wow.
- here’s how to take photos of strangers if you’re shy, or creepy, or shy AND creepy, or just enjoy the look of people and feel there’s nothing wrong with taking photos of strangers without asking.
- the rules to monopoly clearly state that if a player lands on a property and doesn’t buy it, it immediately goes up for auction to the highest bidder. well, I DEFINITELY have been playing this game wrong.
- here’s an article about how to have a “genital” orgasm, vs a “deep” orgasm. tips and everything, for both men and women. WORTHAREAD AMIRIGHT.
- lactose tolerance is the mutation, not the other way around.
- by the time flavor flav was performing with public enemy, he could play 15 different instruments, including the drums and the oboe.
- slayer’s first tours were primarily funded by the bassist’s earnings as a respiratory therapist.
- here’s an article about the fact that oregon law now states that crimes against animals can’t be lumped together– each animal victim must be recognized individually. YES!!!!
- the natural history museum use flesh eating beetles to clean the flesh off bones to preserve them for display. mmmmm.
- oh, canada.
- here’s an article on why you SHOULD talk to strangers. it’s science, guys! SCIENCE!
- here is the most versatile actor you’ve probably never heard of.
- the most extreme push-up ever.
- you could drive to ‘outer space’ in an hour, if your car could drive up.
- here’s a gif of an elephant who is having the most fun ever with a giant elastic ribbon.