today I learned:
- a US school has desks with pedals so kids can ACTUALLY MOVE WHILE IN CLASS. awesome.
- a brand new study CONFIRMS that there is 99.999% certainty humans are driving global warming. I mean, YEAH!
- I’ve shared this before but I’ll do it again because it’s important: the environmental protection agency regulations for tap water are actually stricter than the food and drug administration regulations for bottled water. QUIT BUYING BOTTLED WATER PLEAAASE
- there something called a coffee nap, and it “works” better than coffee or a nap on their own.
- here’s an infographic on how to control your dreams
- the audio levels on rage against the machine’s debut album are considered perfect by many audiophiles, and the song ‘take the power back’ is often used to test amps and speakers.
- a gif of an abandoned dog that lived under a dumpster for 11 months is rescued and adopted. MAN I LOVE THINGS LIKE THIS.
- in 2010 a man from arizona sold an “air guitar” on ebay for $5.50 and claimed it was used once at a bon jovi concert. hahahaha.
- 10 things you may not know about coffee.
- some information on what it means to be an introvert. beauty 🙂
- dutch klompen (whole feet wooden clogs) are officially accredited as safety shoes, and are safer than steel-capped boots in many circumstances. I’d love to see all the construction workers wear those bad boys. OH MAN would that ever make my week!!!!