today I learned:
- professional porn censors in china get paid to watch over 150 pornographic DVDs each week. SIGN ME UP. hahaha just kidding I don’t really watch porn. no, really. I fully support a person’s desire to, but my imagination serves me well 🙂
- this makes me very nervous.
- george lucas and steven spielberg were both executive producers on ‘the land before time’. WELL THAT EXPLAINS IT.
- a man raced a train overground from one station to the next. awesome.
- british tanks have hot water boilers for brewing tea. ya got any more stereotypes in that tank too, guys?
- “only in japan“
- I would like to live in this house.
- the last time somebody died from a spider bite in australia was in 1979. as someone who’s travelling to australia soon, this is good news. GIMME SOME WOOD TO KNOCK ON PLEASE.
- a canadian guy vandalizes a bunch of signs. CLASSIC CANADA.
- 70% of the spices used in the world come from india. mmmmmm.
- a short update/channeling of the energies 🙂 yay! (s’aalllll about ridding yourself of confusing emotions/ones that no longer serve you well, and moving forward on your bright journey!!)
- another channeling, this time a bit shorter, but same overall message 🙂
- when mock juries are presented with pictures of men accused of crimes like rape, the juries are much more likely to believe the bearded man is guilty. heh.
- hahahah: illustrations with a bull terrier