today I learned:
- a pit bull puppy happy to be reunited with its rescuer. MY HEAAART!
- birthday patterns in the US. check out the holidays! soooo neat!
- the NS flag wasen’t officially recognized until last year!!
- hahahahha friggin seagulls are hilarious
- justin trudeau, liberal leader in canada (who might be PM someday!), when faced with an open letter from seven former liberal MPs denouncing him for his stance on abortion, tweeted, saying “[the days] when old men get to decide what a woman does with her body are long gone.”.
- salvador dali’s self portrait I had never seen!
- pornhub offered a “save the boobs!” campaign where they offered to donate a penny to the susan b komen foundation (not a great foundation, by the way) for every 30 views in the “big tit” or “small tit” category. the foundation refused their money, so pornhub tripled it and gave it to other organizations.
- someone’s nifty way they’re promoting their music!
- more than 50% of sloth deaths occur on their (if they’re super poopy…usually it’s once every three weeks) once a week trip to the ground to dig a hole and poop
- woah, took me a moment to realize what was happening here…
- mike tyson was arrested 38 times by the time he turned 13.
- what a little schemer!
- the suicide rate for the US army is up 15% over last year. for the Marines its up 28%. 😦
- this guy can pick a man up much better than I.
- the indonesian pesident sukarno ordered a christian architect to build the largest mosque in the country. specifically, he ordered it to be built next to a cathedral and a church, as a symbol of religious harmony and tolerance. BEAUTY.