today I learned:
- kittens with bibs. ‘CAUSE WHY NOT AMIRIGHT?!
- “electrocute” is a combination of the words electro and execute, meaning you were killed by electricity. sewww, if you don’t die, you were not electrocuted, you were shocked. WHAAAT.
- a bunch of things you (and I) didn’t know about china
- according to multiple sources, alcohol kills about 2.5 million people annually and is considered more harmful than tobacco, obesity, and all known Illegal substances. and yet it’s sooo available and socially acceptableeeee
- how some blind dogs gain their confidence. or, y’know, just use essential oils to mark objects. ’cause the dogs nose takes up way more brain space than any other sense. BUT THAT’S JUST MY OPINION, MAN.
- this biiiird!
- 96-year old lady from australia knitted over 1000 tiny sweaters for penguins to protect them from oil spills. I’ve yet to see a penguin in a tiny sweater.
- the first drinking straw was designed to have a diameter slightly smaller than the typical lemon pip, as the inventor was tired of getting lemon seeds in his mouth when drinking lemonade.
- an airport pup who returns lost items like a herrrooooo
- when a bee mates with a queen, its ejaculation is so powerful that it is audible by the human ear. I mean, is it only the queen that gets these monstrous, powerful ejaculations?! oh, and of course I found a video of a bee ejaculating, YOU SICKOS!!! I mean, I’ll just leave you with that for today. I ….love you.