today I learned:
- someone took a high-speed camera to a tattoo parlour. TATTOO INFO! coooool.
- the emperor penguin can dive to a depth of 1,850 feet, deeper than any other bird, and deeper than the operational range of most naval submarines.
- the iphone 6 repair kit hahahah
- candid photos of movie stars from the 20s to the 70s!
- tom cruise vandalized the world’s tallest building in 2010. during the filming of mission: impossible 4, he climbed to the top of the burj khalifa (without safety equipment) and wrote katie holmes’ name on the spire.
- a truly genuine apology card
- ….they’re standing right next to each other, aren’t they…?
- there is evidence to support that ancient egypt had proctologists and their term for the position literally translates to “shepherd of the anus”.
- “thicker than a bowl of oatmeal” hahahaha
- how the big bird suit works! neat!
- the voice actors of many of the characters in “alice in wonderland” also served as live-action models for the animators in 1951. check out some of these photos!!
- a time lapse of the coolest looking storm clouds!!!
- in 2011, archeologists in italy found the buried remains of a couple who have been holding hands for 1,500 years. friggin cute.
- someone found this in an alley. beautiful ❤