today I learned:
- a bunch of guides on how to pose for pictures. personally, I think candid shots are the best 🙂
- there is a version of the bible translated into hawaiian pidgin called ‘da jesus book’. hahahaha. sounds pretty accurate to me.
- a doe racing with a pup 🙂
- every sweater that Mr. Rogers wore in Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood was hand-knit by his mother.
- some prison tattoos and the meaning behind them. actually very interesting. NOT THAT ANYTHING ELSE HERE IS RIGHT.
- a picture taken of a snowflake with an electron microscope
- in his final days lyndon b. johnson would listen to “bridge over troubled water” by simon and garfunkel repeatedly while agonizing over his legacy; worrying that he would only be remembered for the vietnam war and not as the creator of equal rights and medicare.
- check out these paintings….the artists is a 5 year-old autistic child and they’re BEAUUUTIFUL!
- some inmates in greenland hold the keys of their own cells, may leave the premises during the day to go to work/school and are even allowed to go hunting with rifles to shoot birds and seals. my guess? they’re being REHABILITATED, not HARDENED.
- the voices behind the characters. awesome.
- someone over the internet felt that kanye’s new hair looked like those panels that change your direction in the team rocket hideout in the pokemon games. hahahahahah. bang on.
- calligraphy is suuuuper satisfying to watch being done.
- the highest paid woman CEO in the US was born a male. boooo.
- Fatfingers.com – a website that lets you type in what you are looking for on ebay and it will pull up items that were listed with typos, and that are likely being unnoticed as a result. oh man this is hilarious and wonderful.
- aaaand a 3D nebulae to bring us into the weekend 🙂