today I learned:
- long exposure of stars 🙂
- top gear host jeremy clarkson once published his bank details in a national newspaper to prove it was safe. later a big donation was made to animal charity in his name.
- a cheat sheet for retail beef cuts and recommended cooking methods for beef!
- well that was hilarious
- maned wolves are native to south america and have extremely long legs in order to see over the tall grasses they inhabit. WHAT! they’re the models of the wolf world!
- something you may send to someone who’s annoying you. JUST KIDDING BE NICE PLEASE.
- the pencil has been around since the 1500s, and has never contained lead, only graphite.
- the dark side of the moon was #1 for only one week on the billboard album chart, yet remained on the chart for 741 weeks.
- this dog had a stroke and her name is marnie and I want to love her forever
- “space invaders” the game was intended to always be at the same speed, but as you destroy more aliens, the computer can render faster. this is why the aliens speed up as you near the end of the level. woah.
- an infographic showing you what you may do to prevent online tracking!
- there’s something called polypropylene “string” breast implants (yeah, there’s a picture. and yes, the surgery’s now banned by the FDA) which irritate the breast tissue causing them to fill with fluid, resulting in “cartoonishly large breasts”. the continual expansion means the fluid must regularly be removed by a surgeon. yeeeeesh.
- 1 in 18 men and 1 in 50 women have extra nipples.
- dog stays outside because he thinks the door is closed, hahahaha. ya gotta watch the whole thing.