today I learned:
- this is what the 35,000 walruses who suddenly appeared on a coast in alaska look like photographed.
- “bob ross,” by adam lister, 2014
- 30 photos of fractals in nature. mmmmmm.
- at the time of the first moon landing, the average age of NASA controllers was 26 years old.
- three friends and two dogs went traveling with a futon. this is awesome.
- cameron diaz and snoop dogg (lion?) went to school together and cameron used to buy weed off him. hahaha. classic.
- west village studio. gorgeous design!
- a helpful guide to knowing whether or not you have ebola.
- the positions of a windmill’s blades when stopped signal specific pieces of information.
- a dog’s seeing eye dog ❤
- dolly parton’s husband of 48 years runs an asphalt business in tennessee and has only seen her perform live once.
- someone’s dad looks like snoop dog/lion hahahaha
- after a rude interaction, zach galifianakis once told january jones “… everybody’s going to forget about you in a few years, so be fucking nice.”
- lee harris’ energy forecast for october 2014 🙂 I LOVE HIM.
- aaaand a baby giraffe. aaaand I love YOU.