today I learned:
- the jackson 5 in malibu, 1969.
- rapper T.I. has talked suicidal people off the ledge twice. what a guy 🙂
- this took me by surprise, hahahahah. “don’t try and make lemonade when live gives you lemons….seriously, don’t”
- eritrea, not north korea, scores as the country with the least media freedom in the world. aaaand I also learned that there is a country called eritrea. hahaha.
- what the effects of different drugs on a film look like under a microscope. neato!!
- there’s a thing called “paris syndome”, which describes the experience japanese tourists have when visiting paris for the first time….they experience such severe culture shock that they become sick. hahahaha. get it together guys.
- a canadian man was lost in the woods, so he chopped down some power lines so that workers would have to come and rescue him. brilliant!
- this is garfi, the angriest cat in the world
- broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, and kale are all different breeds of the same plant. I love them all.
- how to pair wine with food
- ja rule has plans to write a microwave cookbook based on meals he made in prison.
- a 6000 year-old stone complex discovered in malta resonates at a frequency which has a measurable effect on people’s brain activity, stimulating creativity during chanting. I want to gooooo!
- it is believed that dogs sneeze to let other dogs know that they’re not aggressive.
- what the effects of 25Hz of sound does to water. OH MY GOD SO COOL.