today I learned:
- the stages of making a baseball bat. coooool!
- jackie chan telling the story of his “best moment ever”
- peter dinklage was the voice of the sexy wake up call guy who would flirt with elaine in seinfeld.
- guys, great news! a japanese company creates large soft silicone thumb extension for smartphone users with tiny hands. THANK THE LORD WE’RE FOCUSING ON THE IMPORTANT STUFF AMIRIGHT?!
- travel times in the US in 1800
- a guy named seth putnam wrote a song about how being in a coma was stupid, and soon after went into a coma himself. after he awoke, when asked how it felt to be in a coma he said, “It was just as fucking stupid as I wrote about in my song”. hahahaha.
- if you don’t like trucks, then…
- in order to save the species from extinction, a man spent many years acting as the mate of a female whooping crane. he slept, danced, and built nests with her. hahahah. this guy!!!
- this is how much really shitty juice costs in nunavut. wow.
- “corey, you’re doing it wrong!” hahahaha
- the man who sang george clooney’s parts in ‘o brother where art thou’ also sings lead on avicii’s “hey brother”. on another note, o brother where art thou is an AWESOME movie.
- android jones is a pretty awesome artist! here’s an album of his work!
- a new study found that sexting by teens ISN’T a predictor of later risky sexual behaviour, and that instead, it’s just a part of normal sexual development. HALLELUJAH.
- the cutest little seal hahahaha