today I learned:
- the main difference between a brand drug and its generic equivalent is the cost of the product. a generic drug must contain the same active ingredients and must be equivalent in strength and dosage to the original brand-name product.
- sheared sheep don’t recognise each other and fight for a few days to re-establish a hierarchy
- the reason why cheap airline tickets are so cheap!
- the “truth” about superfoods
- despite being one of the most successful fighting games of all time, “mortal kombat” only had a development team of four people.
- same place, different feel.
- the “evolutionary tree of religion”. woah.
- a formation of larch trees in the shape of a swastika was discovered in germany in 1992. it went unnoticed for 60 years because you could only see the formation during the fall…. after that discovery was made, other forest swastikas were found in germany and elsewhere. yiiiikes.
- this makes our human history seem very, very short
- the term “devil’s advocate” was originally the church official appointed to argue against a candidate for sainthood
- the top 10 most read books in the world
- indica vs sativa: what’s the difference?
- in 1998 sean penn was taken hostage in a police department holding cell and dragged outside by gunpoint only to learn the whole thing was an elaborate prank by woody harrelson
- drugs as different shapes
- they didn’t have a wave to surf on, so they made their own 🙂