today I learned:
- caracal kittens!!
- all sikh places of worship serve free meals for all visitors, regardless of religious, regional, cultural, racial, caste, or class affiliations. beauty 🙂
- how cocaine is made. honestly thought this was a joke at first. YEEEESH.
- ol’ dirty bastard saw a car accident and he and his friend helped a 4 year old girl to the hospital. using a fake name,he visited the girl all the time until the media spotted him. awesome.
- this is how they show what ancient ruins looked like. neat!!
- “porn judge” is an official chinese government job title. judges are paid $32,000 per year to view porn all day and have the sacred task of “returning the internet to a clean and safe state”. on a related note, one porn judge’s name is “wang dong”. mmm that’s some good reality right there.
- an actual flying car. holy.
- in 2006 an australian man tried to sell new zealand on ebay. the price rose to $3,000 before ebay shut it down.
- madonna being madonna in the early 90s
- when simon and garfunkel first began performing, their music was considered a joke. the words “hello darkness, my old friend” were enough to cause an audience to break out in laughter. awwww.
- time-lapse images of nude dancers — over 10,000 photos used to create this!!
- according to a japanese poll in the year 2000, the japanese believe that their best invention of the twentieth century was instant noodles. shoot for the stars, guys…
- a guy dressed up in his hallowe’en costume flawlessly doing beyonce’s dance routine for “all the single ladies”. KILLED ME.
- anatomical makeup. awesome.
- the new ziploc ads are pretty helpful!
- chelsea handler is boycotting twitter for taking this photo of her’s down 3 times…if putin can do it, so can she, right?!