today I learned:
- an army hat getting its camouflage. cooool.
- a charging elephant broke down the door and a wall of a home in India, but immediately stopped when it heard a baby crying. it then cleaned up the debris from the child using its trunk and then “peacefully” returned to the forest. wow.
- another new gaia channeling 🙂
- a WWI trench today
- a comet’s tail doesn’t follow the comet, instead it points away from the sun.
- how life has changed in 100 years, an infographic!
- playgrounds in denmark
- tommy chong ended up being jordan belfort’s cellmate and encouraged him to write down his life into ‘the wolf of wall street’
- elijah wood is the voice actor of spyro. WHAT!!!
- angelina jolie bought 60,000 hectares of cambodian land that was infiltrated by poachers and turned it into a wildlife reserve. some of the former poachers were also employed as rangers.
- “the most fabulous referee you’ll ever see” hahahaha
- a sikh must “defend the rights of all who are wrongfully oppressed or persecuted irrespective of religion, colour, caste or creed.” 🙂
- new research on ‘magic mushrooms’: it creates a ‘hyperconnected’ state in the brain!