today I learned:
- someone went as an alex grey painting for hallowe’en!
- what ancient languages sound like (woaaaah)
- NASCAR rose in popularity in 1979 after the first nationally televised race ended with the leaders crashing on the last lap, and then proceeding to fight in the muddied infield grass.
- picasso made his two mistresses wrestle to see who should be his lover.
- ‘sergeant puppy’ awwwwww
- rafflesia arnoldii: the world’s largest flower
- surfing inside a barrel (incredible)
- rabbis make approximately $140k a year with a tax exempt housing allowance. I think I want to be a rabbi.
- “an eye for an eye…”-gandhi
- a woman camouflaged with bodypaint
- surreal artwork by luke mitchell
- a friggin rainbow marker (SO COOL)
- an english bulldog losing his balance hahahaha
- honestly, never even thoughts about this, but having a drone flying though fireworks is GENIUS
- man, trampolining can look pretty awesome.
- these girls need to make sure not to snap their legs the wrong way….
- pups who are the best of friends 🙂