today I learned:
- here’s a bird who makes laser gun sounds. friggin’ cool.
- here’s a shot of an arctic sled dog. cuuuuute.
- claudius was the only one of the first 15 roman emperors not to take a male lover. others considered him strange for only being attracted to women. WEIRDO.
- for those of you who are HORRIBLE TERRIBLE LAW-BREAKERS: how to grow…..a plant that grows similarly to tomatoes…
- evolution (hahahah)
- the yearbook photos of rock and heavy metal icons
- a long exposure shot of flies under street lamp (that sacred geometry!)
- the KKK are opening its doors to hispanics, blacks, jews, and gays. uh….what.
- if the earth were the size of jupiter, north america would be….
- the “global guide to hand gestures”
- albino animals
- former U.S. president lyndon b. johnson nicknamed his penis “jumbo” and he would often pee in public. if anyone confronted him while doing so, he would turn around and say “have you ever seen anything as big as this?”
- suicidal fish
- really really smart inventions.
- pope benedict has now defrocked (removed their rights to exercise the functions of the ordained ministry) nearly 400 priests for abusing children. THANK YOU.
- “how to moonwalk in 5 simple steps”
- it’s the earth that’s moving (ohhhh goodness, the beauty!)
- how to build muscle fast. how informative!!
- a programmer that had previously worked for NASA testified under oath that voting machines can be manipulated by the software he helped develop. nice. great. PERFECT!
- man, glass blowing is coooooool
- I’m sure you all have seen this, but FRIG IS THE UNIVERSE EVER MASSIVE
- meat loaf attempted to avoid being drafted into the army by gaining 68 pounds, presuming he would fail his medical. he didn’t fail, but he did ignore the draft call. hahahah.
- a bird’s eye view of st.basil’s cathedral in moscow (woah)
- the show ‘house’ was based on sherlock holmes, and the inspiration for sherlock holmes was joseph bell, a doctor in the 19th century with uncanny observational skills. IT’S ALL COMING AROUND FULL CIRCLE!!